Why Operations Integration?
To attain better operational efficiencies by:
- Integrating various business functions
- Ensuring seamless and timely information flow between functions
- Using IT to facilitate business integration
Retail Operations Services cater to the needs of retailers who:
- Are in the process of rapid growth and need to put together systems to cope with the same
- Are finding increase in costs or loss of opportunities due to lack of coordination between the various aspects of their business
- Want to identify inefficiencies in their current systems and streamline the same
In-depth information collection to study the as-is systems and processes in the retail organization
- Identify and prioritise the areas where integration is critical
- Based on the above, set up information flow procedures (both IT related and otherwise) to ensure better coordination between the various functional areas
- Document the procedures
- Impart training to key stakeholders
Why Integrated Retail?
Integrated Retail's Operations Integration group combines several strengths:
- Retail IT solutions for chain retailers across verticals such as: specialty, hypermarkets, department store, supermarkets, food-service and kiosk retailing
- A client base of over 100 retail companies across Asia, in retail automation solutions
- Dedicated, multi-lingual, 24 X 7 help desk for supporting clients of specialty retail solution companies in the US
- Consultants engaged by leading IT systems integration companies to assess the business needs of multi-billion US$, multi-country and multi-format retail companies
Advisors who are the thought leaders in cutting edge retail applications such as RFID, Biometrics, VICS CPFR, GDSN etc.